RESTART your health in just 5 weeks
Gift yourself with an investment into your health for 2018!
Joint pain, feel overweight, trouble loosing weight, low energy, anxiety, mental fogginess, poor sleep or insomnia, sugar cravings, carb cravings, irritability – do any of these things describe you? If so, then why not make a change and RESTART® your journey towards your best health!
As a Wellness Consultant and RESTART® Instructor I am offering a 5-week Real Food Challenge that combines the simple elements of a healthy eating education, a guided 3-week sugar detox with a small group support to kick start a new healthy lifestyle for you!
Can it really be that easy?
Yes! I feel so much better, especially in my joints as they no longer hurt. I have energy again! -Pauline S.
My digestive system is much better now having taken this program. My IBS is under control and I lost 10 pounds! – Ted S
The RESTART® Program is a simple, powerful way to give your body a vacation from sugar and processed foods. With a 3-week sugar detox built right in, the program focuses on how to use REAL FOOD to boost your energy, reduce inflammation and get rid of sugar and carb cravings. Discover how good you can feel!
It’s part healthy eating education, part sugar detox and part support group. An empowering combination!
In this class you will learn
- The basics of a REAL FOOD meal plan
- How to prepare for a REAL FOOD sugar detox
- How to optimize your digestion to get the most out of your healthy diet
- How your body responds to excess sugar and refined carbs and how to get off the sugar rollercoaster
- Unveil the truth about dietary fats and why healthy fats are essential to your diet
- How to integrate the tools and skills you’ve acquired in a month’s time to move forward in your success and feel great!
Many clients who’ve joined RESTART® testify by week 5
- Increased energy
- More restful sleep
- Boosted immune system
- Clarity and focus
- Decreased anxiety
- Better fitting clothes
Allow me to guide and support you on this journey to better health. Here’s what can you expect from this class
- The RESTART® Program is offered in a group setting, allowing you to enjoy the support, encouragement and accountability from others participating with you. The journey to better health should never be taken alone. I will be there to instruct and guide you along the way and you’ll have the support of others. I’m on my own health journey and have participated as a RESTART® class member and know first hand the benefits and proven results this program has to offer.
- You’ll receive a Participant Guide and weekly lessons to support you during the detox phase and beyond.
- Access to a private Facebook Group for ongoing support and encouragement outside of class.
- Unlimited access to me as your Wellness Consultant. When you have questions, need support or want a cheerleader, I will be there. As a Personal Private Chef I can also support you with recipes, cooking tips and even meal prep.
- Option to purchase the RESTART® Cookbook to assist you with a variety of recipes and a meal plan for your 3-week detox phase and ongoing lifestyle change.
Are you ready to join the next RESTART® class?
Registration is open now for the following:
Daytime RESTART® class
- Wednesdays from 9:30am-11:00am
- Dates: January 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- Investment: $199/person (includes participant guide, Facebook group access, unlimited coaching)
- Location: The HUB Community Center (3676 Community Lane, Suite 100, Copley 44321)
Online RESTART® class
- Available daytime or evening, dates planned according to your schedule
- Investment: $199/person (includes emailed participate guide, Facebook group access, unlimited coaching)
- Online Platform: Zoom
Space is limited to 10 participants per class, so be sure to register early. Registration ends 3 days prior to the first class.
Make the investment into your health to discover how good you can feel!
Do you have further questions? Email Jeanne at email@example.com.
Are you ready to register a RESTART® Class? Email Jeanne at firstname.lastname@example.org
April 21, 2020
March 28, 2020
March 24, 2020