Snack attack!!! What do you turn to as a healthy but tasty option? This class offers 3 recipe ideas that are easy enough for kids to make. Not only is it a fun food option, it’s a constructive activity building confidence learning a life skill.
This class is designed for kids to join Chef Jeanne in the kitchen for a fun and interactive virtual cooking class. These recipes are ideal for the beginner cook. Chef Jeanne will demonstrate how to make each recipe, allow time for participants to prepare the recipe in their kitchen, answer any questions participants might have, and provide the recipes with ingredient list prior to the class.
- Only 1 ticket is needed per household.
- All participants will be emailed the zoom link upon class registration.
- Recipes with ingredient list will be emailed prior to class.
- Class size is limited to ensure all participants get interaction time.
- This class is designed for participants to create the recipes along with Chef Jeanne. However, it’s totally fine to just watch and learn and prepare them at another time.
- This class will be recorded. The video will be emailed shortly after the conclusion of the class. If you miss some or all of the live class you will have access to the video.
- Participants are encouraged to submit questions via chat for Chef Jeanne to answer during the class.